- Ferry: Eat Breakfast, Check personal email, blog list, set up goals for ferry ride home
- At Work: Set tasks for day in Outlook, Check Email by10am, have 1-2 tasks completed by lunch.
- Lunch: 30 mins (outside when its nice)
- Early Afternoon: Check Email again, Clear out trouble tickets
- Late Afternoon: Brainstorm, Fun Stuff planning
I read somewhere that email has become more of a hindrance than a help, and I'm starting to believe that. I also read that everyone has a different cycle of productivity and I think this system will work for me.
So, that's it today.